- This event has passed.
November 10, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This class is the second step in Usui / Tibetan style of Reiki Healing Mastery, as you continue the journey in self-discovery and learn to provide treatment to others. Through lecture, demonstration, discussion, and hands-on practice, you will learn the origin, meaning and uses of the three Second Degree Symbols, the protocol for treating clients, and how to establish a Reiki Practice.
Upon completion, you will be a Reiki II Practitioner.
- Length: Approximately 12-14 hours of class time over two days, plus independent study prior to Days 1 and 2.
- Class Size: Minimum of 3 / maximum of 5 students
- Massage Therapists CE credit: 12 credit hours (NCBTMB AP#1285)
- Prerequisite: Successful completion of Reiki I
- Materials: Included in the exchange for the class are Reiki: The Healing Touch, First and Second Degree Manual, along with supplemental charts and materials from Patricia Parente Reiki.
- Exchange: $275
- Upcoming Class Dates: All class dates are tentative and reflect Day 1 of the 2-day format necessary for Reiki II. Dates are changed and/or become finalized based on student requests and instructor availability.
- To Register: Contact Pat at 908-331-1847 or firstname.lastname@example.org