Advanced Reiki Training
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This class introduces additional healing techniques, and prepares you for becoming a Reiki Master should you commit to doing so in the future. You will learn how to perform aura cleansing, use crystals, essential oils and pendulums, create a Reiki Grid for distance or continuous healing and continue the development of your intuition and the ability to communicate with your Reiki Guides.
Upon completion, you will be an Advanced Reiki Practitioner.
- Length: One day of approximately 7-9 hours of class time
- Class Size: Minimum of 2 / maximum of 5 students
- Massage Therapists CE credit: 7 credit hours (NCBTMB AP#1285)
- Prerequisite: Successful completion of Reiki I and Reiki II
- Materials: Included in the exchange for the class is the Advanced Reiki Training section of the Reiki Master Manual and supplemental materials.
- Exchange: $350
- Upcoming Class Dates: All class dates listed below are tentative and reflect a single day format. Dates are changed and/or become finalized based on student requests and instructor availability.
Advanced Reiki Training- All class dates are tentative and reflect Day 1 of the 2-day format or the date for a 1-day format class. Dates are changed and/or become finalized based on student requests and instructor availability.
- To Register: Contact Pat at 908-331-1847 or email@example.com