- This event has passed.
July 15 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This class is the foundation step in Usui / Tibetan style of Reiki Healing Mastery - a true journey in self-discovery. Through lecture, demonstration, discussion, and hands-on practice in self-treatment, you will learn the history of Reiki, the Reiki Principles, the major chakras, the Pillars of Reiki Treatments, conducting a self-treatment, and an introduction to the treatment of others.
Upon successful completion of the class you will receive a Reiki I Attunement.
- Length: Approximately 10-12 hours of class time; typically conducted over two days, plus independent study before Days 1 and 2.
- Class Size: Minimum of 3 / maximum of 5 students
- Massage Therapists CE credit: 10 credit hours (NCBTMB AP#1285)
- Prerequisite: None
- Materials: Included in the exchange for the class are the Reiki: The Healing Touch, First and Second Degree Manual along with supplemental charts and materials from Patricia Parente Reiki.
- Exchange: $195
- Upcoming Class Dates: All class dates are tentative and reflect Day 1 of the 2-day format or the date for a 1-day format class. Dates are changed and/or become finalized based on student requests and instructor availability.
To Register: Contact Pat at 908-331-1847 or email@example.com