- This event has passed.
Highly Sensitive Person Workshop with Donna Russo
April 7 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Donna Russo is returning; Saturday, April 7th
Being an empath or highly sensitive person is a challenging life path as we tend to encounter people, environments and situations that try to drain our powers. This workshop will assist you to understand how to use your level of empathic abilities to your benefit and what limiting beliefs are holding you back.
- What is your intuitive ability and how to use it
- How you can stand in your power, whatever the situation
- What are your limiting beliefs and patterns?
- Self care and self love for empaths
Here are some comments from participants at her last visit (Highly Sensitive Persons):
- "Healing, supportive, sense of community and connection to others. Exceeded my expectations. I didn't come with questions, but I got answers I didn't know I needed."
- "Wonderful, fulfilling, informative. Exceeded expectations. Definitely would like to see this type of event again."
- "The workshop was enlightening, entertaining and very personal, which was easily relatable. (Answers to my) questions were what I was seeking"
- "Wonderful! Exceeded expectations."
- "The workshop validated feelings I've had my whole life. Learned I need to be in control of my own happiness."
- "(Donna is) very intuitive. All my questions were answered."
- "Very helpful and practical with useful exercises and suggestions living as an HSP. Individual channeling was great! Received answers to questions I didn't even know I had."
Donna Russo is an Indigo Adult HSP, a Reiki Master Teacher, energy healer, professional artist and intuitive reader. She has spent several years researching and mastering living her authentic self and teaching others from her experiences.
Next Date: Saturday, April 7, 2018; 1:00 - 5:00 PM
To register, RSVP below.